About Me

My photo
我是一个容易感动的地球人。 我喜欢音乐, 更爱使用四方字与ABC写出我的感动。

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

I'm starting a brand new life

A brand new life,
is what I want now.
I'm working during these two months,
as a clerk,
in my granpa's office.
It should be difficult,
but,
I have to try.
I don't want to think about the complicated stuffs,
I don't want to think of ''him'' anymore,
I don't want to imagine anything that completely,absolutely not happens!
just like the last line of stanza 1 in ''dead crow'',
''this world is so rich,why SHOULD we suffer like THIS?"
Nope,we should not!
Enjoy~
of course I must live life to the fullest.
Studying hard,reading novels,
and...
speaking english(the most important thing I'm learning now)
I hope and I try to speak english smoothly,
don't give up!!!!!
You can do it,
NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!=>

No comments: