About Me

My photo
我是一个容易感动的地球人。 我喜欢音乐, 更爱使用四方字与ABC写出我的感动。

Friday, 15 October 2010

I need to appreciate everything around me

Everything is changing in this big,wide world,
my friends,my family,my time,my....
Recently,I watched a movie.
It' a touched,interesting movie.
Maybe you don't like
your friends or parents
because of their selfishness,laziness.
Well,
I think everything is OK
after watching the movie.
If you suddenly lost something you didn't notice before,
you would keep finding and finding...
But,there's nothing you could find.
I have had this experience,
at that time,
my feeling WAS frustrated?worried?annoyed?
Ya,three of them.
We have to,need to appreciate anything we are having now.
It's not a SURE to everything you have around you.

HOPE EVERYONE ALWAYS BE HAPPY~~(including me =>)

No comments: